About Justin Chausse
St. Catharines Mortgage Broker
I wanted to take a moment to check-in and remind you of what I do. As a Mortgage Professional, I am happy to have the opportunity to help Canadians secure the financing for their biggest investment, their home. I realize however that my profession is misunderstood and many are under the impression that I only work with people who have bruised credit or are in business for themselves. The vast majority of our business is lowest rate, A business.
Here is some information that may help you understand a little more of how I help my clients:
- I work with Canada’s leading Financial Institutions including major Banks, Trust Companies, and Credit Unions. They include Scotiabank, TD, Home Trust, MCAP, Coast Capital, and many others. You can find a complete list of all my lending partners on my website at chaussemortgage.com
- Because we are the biggest lending company in the country, our lenders provide us with a variety of mortgage products, exceptional rates, fast turnaround times and flexibility with approvals.
- When you use me to find you the very best mortgage for your needs, and negotiate on your behalf, typically there is no cost to you. The lender pays me a fee for finding and bringing them the business.
- The Fee is the same regardless of what lender you choose and it is not built into your mortgage rate.
- Some of our lenders specialize in providing mortgages for clients who are self employed, contract employees, have seasonal income, have trouble proving income, or lack some of the standard documentation. I have seen all situations and am experienced in getting unconventional mortgages approved.
- Many consumers think their bank will automatically give them the best rates. This is not true. As your mortgage advisor, I am able to find you the best rate by having over 50 lenders compete for your business.
- Often clients make the time-consuming mistake of going to multiple lenders themselves, attempting to negotiate the best rates. Each time a Financial Institution pulls your credit report, your credit score actually drops. I will forward your credit report electronically to our lenders so that it isn’t pulled over and over.
- The interest rates today are at an all time low. If you, like so many other Canadians, have high interest credit card debt, department store debt, line of credit debt or other outstanding payments, now might be the ideal time to refinance your existing mortgage and consolidate it all into one simple payment. Consolidation can sometimes reduce your monthly payments by more than a thousand dollars per month. I would be happy to calculate the saving for your specific situation.
In summary, I am your trusted mortgage advisor and I work for you, not the banks. It’s my job to provide you with timely, expert advice and make certain my clients have the very best mortgage products for their specific situation. Your business is very important to me!
I am never too busy for your introductions and will take amazing care of anyone you think may find my services valuable.